Slim, Fit or Fat - Baltimore

Looking for motivation and support. I'm happy to give support and motivation as well!
I quit smoking 50 days ago after years and years. I have also been a yo yo dieter for a lifetime as well and have recently gained 15 pounds instead of losing!!

In October 2013, I dear friend of mine passed away and I was determined to do something to prolong my life! I found this site and made up my mind then and there to lose weight. I successfully lost 40 pounds in 4 months but had wanted to lose 10 more. Instead, I watched what I ate, but still let myself indulge slightly.

I find that I have now replaced the cigarettes with food and know I MUST STOP NOW! Instead of feeding one urge, I'm feeding another. Stress in life pushed me to extremes that I realize are of no benefit to me.

Starting On March 18, after a short vacation I plan on getting back to the work of diarying my comsumption and losing weight.

I am hoping to find a support group and friends who will help me on yet another journey. Stop by, say hello, and join me in the online friendship.

I am very supportive of others and am only too happy to share my day to day, failures, struggles and successes with you. I am in the process of refining my plan and hope you join me!

I'll be back!!!

Replies

• terryad04
    terryad04 Posts: 20 Member
    Hey all, I'm Terry and I'm asking for
    a little help. It's that time of year where people make New Year's Resolutions
    and I figured I'll join them and do the
    same. Maybe we can send each other types of exercises, receipts, ways
    of training, supplements to take or
    just a little motivation. If you want; We can set something up where we can train
    together. It's going to be fun and challenging.
    Thank you in advance for the support.
    With that support;
    We'll see what I can do.