16 pounds gone w/ progress pics!

Options
I started my journey at 162 lbs. I'm 5'5 and was super uncomfortable with myself. I started eating right, and working out every day. I run at least 2 miles every day (alternating between walking and jogging) and keep a pace of 13 min/mile :)

I also do one hour of pilates every day focusing on different areas of the body each day.

Currently the photo on the far right shows me at 146 lbs and several inches lost :) My ultimate goal weight is 135 so I have about 11 more lbs. to go!

blogilatesbeforeandafter_zps338b692f.jpg

Replies

• 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Congrats! But I can't see your pics, the link doesn't work:frown:
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm trying to get it to upload now :(
  • ms_leanne
    ms_leanne Posts: 523
    Options
    Looking good Missy. Do you think the pilates helps?

I've lost a lot through running but I notice you've lost a fair bit of belly which is my problem area.
  • OMGitzj3551k4
    OMGitzj3551k4 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I think the pilates help for sure. It's all strength training but using body weight which I think is the best for you.
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Looking good : )
  • MetSox129
    MetSox129 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    great job! you look really good. lost the weight just in time for beach season....now go show off that bod ;-)
  • Carhic
    Carhic Posts: 3
    Options
    Great results, looking good!

I'm 5.5 and weigh 152lbs (and look a lot bigger than you did in first pic). Also aiming for 135lbs as end result.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow amazing difference.... i still am trying to lose body fat but am struggling doing so...
  • callieboom
    callieboom Posts: 30
    Options
    Well done! I am 5'5" and 166 at the moment, so this is really motivational for me! You look awesome!
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing!

ETA: I'm 5'4" and 175 hoping to get down to 140 so this is really inspirational! Thank you for posting!
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You look great! I've always loved Pilates!
  • helenmelon29
    helenmelon29 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    You look great - well done. Do you use a Pilates DVD? I did it when pregnant but haven't got one for when not pregnant
  • bobf279
    bobf279 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    bump can't see pics at work
  • Sailfindragon
    Sailfindragon Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Looking good. :)
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    amazing! i'm very impressed at your flat belly!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You've done an AMAZING job!!! You look great!!
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    This is a real inspiration. I'm 155lbs now and really want to be 145lbs (ish) - I'm also 5'5". I think you look great. Well done.
  • kitka82
    kitka82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Great progress! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! More proof that there's more to it than just the numbers on the scale. There's a lot of visible change.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!