feel gulity cause i had 4 biscuits...

Options
Had 4 Maryland cookies chunky biscuits full regret but I did do 4 mile walk and a spinning class...before I had them

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    So thats c 520 calories v whatever you burned in the spin class and walk, whih shul be at least that. Guild and food is a waste of time, just enjoy it and then move on. You can do better tomorrow, but unless you are going top do soemthing stupid then its eaten now.

Ive eaten stuff highly calorific, but im cool about it as I just go and work harder in the gym. I laugh at the thought of feeling guilty. Look at it as a treat..
  • halimahgalab
    Options
    Yeh true...think its because am so strict on my diet but u needed chocolate haha well no gym until next Tuesday but at least ave got my 40 minute walk to work and back and also up and down 3 flights off stairs at work none stop for 8 hours :)
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    If you know that you are going to be hungry after working out, have a healthier snack or meal waiting so that you don' go astray next time.

Good snack options: yogurt and fruit, peanut butter and fruit, nuts, cottage cheese, etc.
  • halimahgalab
    Options
    I have never done it before...just had to have them craved them.. Won't b doing it again ha
  • mummyzena
    mummyzena Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Lidl do a gorgeous chocolate chip shortbread round for 85 calories and one a night is enough to satisfy that craving or dunk in your tea ;-) xx
  • Drewlssix
    Drewlssix Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    If you know that you are going to be hungry after working out, have a healthier snack or meal waiting so that you don' go astray next time.

Good snack options: yogurt and fruit, peanut butter and fruit, nuts, cottage cheese, etc.

Or just stay within your calorie limit. What is this "health food" you speak of?
  • halimahgalab
    Options
    Skinless fish fresh chicken veg salade and wholegrain wrap and plenty of water