Hi, I'm new.

Options
Hi, everyone.

My name is Brittany. I'm currently battling with binge eating at night when I get home from work. It's caused me to gain almost 60 lbs in a short amount of time! I want to lose at least 58 lbs which will bring me down to 130 lbs.

I need a lot of motivation to lose the weight. I joined a gym and I'm trying to eat healthier. If there are any tips/suggestions they're welcome. I'm also looking to make friends on here so that it's easier and I'll have some support while doing this! I'd love to have weight loss buddies. :smiley:

Replies

• smorris142896
    smorris142896 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorta new (a month and a half) and I have had great success in that time and would love to help and connect with new people :) Add me and send me a message!
  • prj1996
    prj1996 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm new to this too. I've tried dieting before but I always came back. I'm at my heaviest weight now and really need to get back down. Im 18 and a full time college student with a job and a wedding on the way. I want to be able to fit into a beautiful dress.
  • ccwidder
    ccwidder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think it is a good idea to have friends on a journey like this. Add me. I will do my best to motivate. I need to lose about 55 lbs myself.