Trying to Lose in Florida !! (sweating in 90 + Degrees !!)

Jeansattic
Jeansattic Posts: 11
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
I consider my self New to this, even though I joined in April...and this is....
....Because I just discovered the Blogs Page & Community, & have started connecting with a few people.
This will be fun !....:smile:
I just need to figure out which comes first when choosing "Friends"...click on Message first, or just
Click on the Friend button...?

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Not sure myself, but I noticed you are in Florida, so am I. I am in the Orlando area and it sure is HOT! I walk at lunch time and you know how hot that sun is...lol.

Oh well, welcome. Hope to become MFP friends!
  • Jeansattic
    Jeansattic Posts: 11
    Well, my little netbook just goes & does things all by its'self ! Started a reply to you, which I guess got lost in cyber-space, so here I go again...!!
    Thanks for the reply. We aren't far away, over in Dade City in the Boonies. We go to Orlando every few months or so, My husbands 3 sons live & work there, & we have 2 Grand-Kids there.
    I'll go back & see if this reply generated the MFP Friends ! Good luck with your goals, I think having my 4 kids was when I started getting heavier, but at least you are working out, which I never did !! Lucky you for being motivated in that direction !
    My biggest exersize lately was chasing the Goat back into her pen this morning !!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.