Down 30 - 60 to go, who wants to join me? I'm going to crush it ASAP!

Options
leecha2014
leecha2014 Posts: 385 Member
Hey everyone!
I read all of these posts and they have really kept me motivated.
Who wants to be part of a motivational group who is focused on eating right and exercising to CRUSH 60 pounds aggressively? The natural way of course but I'm not fooling around, I want this gone quickly, not a year! Not 2 months either, I'm realistic.
Let's do this together!
We will weigh-in weekly and share tips, results.

Who's in?

Replies

• beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll send a friend request.
  • Tokyotfrog75
    Tokyotfrog75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. :smiley:
  • drainqueen
    drainqueen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • luvemso
    luvemso Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im in!!! Lets go
  • Jenskiski
    Jenskiski Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm almost exactly where you are. Down 32 with about 60 to go. I'm in, but "realistic" for me is by the end of the year.
  • jenieo
    jenieo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In!!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • maryjboom
    maryjboom Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm in! down 20 with 40-50left.
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm down 30 with about 20 more to a new goal weight.
  • brandiecolquitt
    brandiecolquitt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Presently down 13 with another 52 to go!!
  • leecha2014
    edited March 2015
    Options
    AWESOME!!! I truly believe in the power of a team. I will accept all friend requests. You will notice on my food diary that I am vegan, *don't leave! lol* I am not pushing this at all, it's a personal choice. I do believe however in eating as clean as possible, unprocessed. We will share tips as we go I just didn't want you to think this was a vegan trap lol.

If you are interested, let's start by introducing ourselves

I live in Burlington Ontario with my husband and fur-babies. I feel like I've been trying to lose weigh for 20 years, I've been bigger and I've been smaller but never satisfied.
    Finally, I had enough. I want to see and live, the best version of me. I'm now 42 and the years have flown by, I want to be the best me NOW not in 10 years or 20 years, now.
    It is happening in 2015.
    I'm a business owner and out on some weight a few years ago while starting my business sitting on my butt, I stopped going to the gym.
    Everyone is busy, you have to carve out time and make yourself a priority. I have finally done this and am now working out, eating right and losing weight.
    What I do know is that losing weight starts 100% with your mind. You have to be ready and committed or else it won't work.

I read a great quote:

" I already know what it feels like to give up, I want to know what happens if I don't"

Make it a great day, move your body even just a little bit.

Now, who are you?!

• leecha2014
    Options
    I'm sorry if I declined your friend request, it was a mistake. Please send another :) they are too close together!
  • beanerschnitzel
    Options
    Excellent quote. Mom of two from Texas here. Definitely not vegan but I can certainly see the benefit; I think it's awesome. Thin all my life. Then had kids and BAM! Hello, 65 lbs! Used to be a jogger and totally miss it. My knees, however, do not-especially with the extra weight. Learning to exercise the low impact way and learning to enjoy it again. Scale is moving ever so slowly and I get frustrated at times, but I can totally relate to your quote--I wanna know what it's like not to quit!
  • beanerschnitzel
    Options
    Oh, 190 lbs today. 45 to lose. First goal is to get to my prepregnancy weight for my second dtr--170lbs. Second goal is to get to my prepregnancy weight for the first-145 lbs.

A little luck and a lotta hard work to all!
  • leecha2014
    Options

" I already know what it feels like to give up, I want to know what happens WHEN I don't"

That's better
  • Barefootrn
    Barefootrn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Great idea!
  • 10alliemarie
    10alliemarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have 60 to go! :smiley: I would love to join you guys!
  • 10alliemarie
    10alliemarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My name is Allison and I am 28 years old and live in Ohio. I was alway the skinny girl up until 18 or so. Ever since then I have gained. I would like to lose 60 pounds. I am ready mentally and physically to do the work and make the changes necessary to achieve this goal. I know that I'll make mistakes and have off days but I won't give up due to one bad day this time!
  • GGMAY52
    GGMAY52 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I got a about 100 to go, but would love to be in your group and share ideas. I am determined this time to do it!!
  • kalvaflores1
    kalvaflores1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. I am down 50 and have 50 to 60 more to go. Add me please, need some peeps in the same boat with me who know the struggle I am in. I would like to at least lose 40 by may 25th.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!