Random eating, no plan?

I'm currently attending the gym, body attack, yoga and recently done a 3mile run for the first time outside. I'm trying to tone up and tone my stomach. I'm eating is wishy washy as 3 nights a week in finish work at 10pm, so late eating was happening but stopped as I was feeling bloated etc. I just don't seem to know what's good to eat that will fill me up at work? I don't snack just eat apples or banana. I do on a weekend just eat whatever as a treat day. Can I get advice? Like to know what people's eating is like because everyone is different
Thanks

Replies

• nstock
    nstock Posts: 135 Member
    For me, I need to eat every 3 hours, maybe 4 if I'm not hungry that day. Make sure you are eating enough protein, as protein will keep you fuller without adding unwanted calories. I keep almonds for a quick snack, which contain healthy fats, which are also important for keeping you full. Best thing to do for a busy schedule is MEAL PREP! I hate doing it too, but I spend close to 5 hours every Sunday preparing my meals for the week. It will make you eat what you have and it's easy to just warm it up, and you're on your way
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    I tend to graze throughout the work day. (Desk job.)

7:45 am 1/2 pita breakfast sandwich (150 calories) with egg & cheese
    9:30 raisins (85-90) a
    11:00 another 1/2 pita sandwich
    1:00pm steamed edamame flavored w/ sea salt (220 calories)
    2:30 Will have a roast beef & cheddar sandwich (270 calories)
    4:00 orange (60)
    6pm, probably today a salad with grilled chicken & garlic toast for 610 calories.

And tonight having a few drinks with Hubby & some friends for about 300.

Time of eating is not relevant to weight loss, though it may matter to you in terms of how you feel. My husband can't eat right before bed or he gets heart burn when he lays down for example.