Lean Bulking - Advice & Discussions

Options
Hey fellow Myfitness Pals,

I've just come off my cutting stage, I managed to lose 10 pounds mostly fat. The next stage for me is to bulk up, however, i am looking to do this as clean as possible with minimal fat gains.

Would be great if some of you could share your success stories or advice in regards to a Lean Bulking program. all information is knowledge gain :)

In terms of supplements - I am doing all this clean, with no supplements or protein shakes.

Replies

• SyStEmPhReAk
    SyStEmPhReAk Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Word of advice, be patient! Lean bulking is definitely possible, but it is a slow road.

What was your calorie intake when cutting and where are you now? What is maintenance for you? Moderately increase your calories over the next few weeks and see how you respond. Ultimately you'll increase to maintenance then slightly over.

I've been able to keep a low BF but still add muscle and make strength gains. It's been a slow process for me, but I'm patient with it.
  • traumaticthrash
    Options
    thanks for the advice :)

i was taking in around 2000-2100 at cutting stage. maintenance around 2350 and now i am on 2900-3000 calories. and yes i have to agree with you.. patience is the key.

great on your gains buddy, looking lean!