What a difference 3 weeks makes!

Options
Sweet_Heresy
Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
rnnoqmbjr73u.jpg
Day 1

9n2h4qzadt48.jpg
Day 21

So I was gonna wait a month to take another progress picture, but I got impatient and wanted to see if there was any noticeable difference in my weight. I haven't weighed myself this whole time (My scale needs new batteries and I haven't gotten around to replacing them), and I was so shocked to see such a difference in such a short time.

Still have quite a bit to go, but it feels good seeing all this hard work paying off. :smile:

Replies

• slovie64
    slovie64 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I took my first body shot this morning and also can't wait to take another in a month to see if there is any diff.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Options
    slovie64 wrote: »
    Way to go! I took my first body shot this morning and also can't wait to take another in a month to see if there is any diff.

Thanks!
    I'm glad I took pics, I think its so much better than relying on the scale. When I started lifting last year, my weight wouldn't budge but I dropped 2 pants sizes. I got discouraged though cause I was so hung up on the number. I'll weigh myself eventually.
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Those sweats are looking baggy! Whoop! You go girl! :)
  • Yuluvsunnyd
    Yuluvsunnyd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! What is your workout plan ? How many calories do eat a day? I'm very interested in knowing. We look abot the same size
  • melhughes903
    melhughes903 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Looking "MAHVALOUS"!!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Options
    That is awesome! What is your workout plan ? How many calories do eat a day? I'm very interested in knowing. We look abot the same size

I'm eating around 1800-2000 calories a day, weighing everything on a food scale just to be absolutely sure. I'm doing Starting Strength 3 days a week and I love it...I don't do much cardio, usually just yoga on an off day, or one of the P90X cardio dvds I have at home if I'm feeling bored/ambitious.
  • Yuluvsunnyd
    Yuluvsunnyd Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ok great. What's your height and start weight ? How much your trying to lose
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and started around 205-210. Trying to get down to 160 and see how I feel from there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!