Stay at home mom needs support!!!

Options
Please help me loose the 100lbs I gained while pregnant with my last son! I am at home with him which I love, but I am surrounded by food all day and need support to stay motivated!!

Replies

• LanaMaxwell
    LanaMaxwell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be there for you!
  • maryann123115
    maryann123115 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!
  • sunflowerhood
    Options
    Drink water (a LOT of it) and chew sugar free gum when you think you're hungry but you know you really aren't. Do some dishes or go for a walk with the kid(s). I've got two kids myself, by day I'm a stay at home mom to my 2 year old, and by night I'm surrounded by food at my serving job at Applebee's. I know the temptation, you've just gotta train your mind to be stronger than thise cravings. Stay active, doing SOMETHING, when you start to reach for junk.
    Snack on carrots or broccoli, grab a Banana and a huge glass of Almond milk for a filler between meals.

Sorry for the novel, just trying to help
  • jonmhill
    jonmhill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count all calories. Exercise every day. Stay away from alcohol.
  • Manda_Vick
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom too! Feel free to add me. I had preeclampsia and gained 65lbs so I hear ya. I've lost 38 of that so far but was about 20lbs overweight to start with. Let's get healthy!
  • jonmhill
    jonmhill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    http://www.shape.com/blogs/weight-loss-coach/nighttime-fasting-new-way-lose-weight

Check out this study. I only sip water between 6 PM and 6 AM. It's working.
  • dinalina
    dinalina Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello. I sent you a request.