smoothie ideas? :)

Options
what are your favourite smoothie combinations?

I love having a vanilla protein and coffee with oatmilk in the morning and an orange juice with strawberry & banana :blush:

Replies

• fluffybookworm
    fluffybookworm Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like vanilla protein with unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, banana and a little bit of peanut butter. What type of protein powder do you use?
  • Megaaan_xo
    Megaaan_xo Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have PhD Diet Whey in 'vanilla creme' and Optimum Nutrition gold standard 'cookies and cream' :)
  • KickinIt23
    KickinIt23 Posts: 24 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I love having a vanilla protein and coffee with oatmilk in the morning and an orange juice with strawberry & banana :blush:

My favorite is a combination of seedless watermelon, strawberries, oranges, and bananas. I just chug this every time because I love it so much! Sometimes I get adventurous and put in some low fat vanilla ice cream! Hope this helps.
  • jmothershead127
    jmothershead127 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My favorite is peanut butter banana oatmeal almond and some almond milk. It's soooo delicious. I limit myself though cuz it's got a lot of carbs. Great smoothie for post workout though
  • jmothershead127
    Options
    My favorite is peanut butter banana oatmeal almond and some almond milk. It's soooo delicious. I limit myself though cuz it's got a lot of carbs. Great smoothie for post workout though
  • jmothershead127
    Options
  • chicadymanica1
    Options

Do you cook the oatmeal?
  • chicadymanica1
    Options
    Ha need eyes testing, I see it says oat milk not oatmeal!!
  • mmmmilly
    mmmmilly Posts: 2
    Options
    I love PhD diet white choc protein, spinach, banana, protein peanut butter with cranberries & almonds in it, advacado, milk & water - amazing!
  • Runningveggie
    Options
    I like vanilla protein with unsweetened almond milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, banana and a little bit of peanut butter. What type of protein powder do you use?

This sounds amazing!
  • Pelamblue
    Pelamblue Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Kale, spinach, blueberries, bannana, Greek yogurt, chocolate protien powder, and almonds....
    Sounds rank but is proper delicious and absolutely full of vitamin A and IRON