Sports and boob pain

Options
I hope some of you chickies can help me out. Ok, so I had gained a lot of weight in the past few months but picked back up with my diet and exercise. So obviously, with weight gain comes more boobage. Since I started exercising again, my boobs (nipples more specifically) have been feeling a little tender. I am wearing a tight fitting sports bra, so I try to minimize the amount of bouncing.

Do or did any of you girls feel this? if so, what can I do to reduce the pain

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Do you own a sports bra? I bought several to stop the boobs from jumping up and down and yes my nippies from being really sore (except that time of the month).

I finally invested in a Victoria secret sports bra and it was the best $50.00 I ever spent. I keep it washed and do not ever exercise with out it...
  • kaylacharlene
    kaylacharlene Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    Do you own a sports bra? I bought several to stop the boobs from jumping up and down and yes my nippies from being really sore (except that time of the month).

I finally invested in a Victoria secret sports bra and it was the best $50.00 I ever spent. I keep it washed and do not ever exercise with out it...

I agree! My Victoria Secret sports bra is like cement for my boobs.... They don't go anywhere!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Zero movement with this bra (yes, ZERO--YMMV, but I'm full and heavier busted, but my breast tissue is very soft and loose, if that makes sense, lol):

http://www.enell.com/
  • hh07
    hh07 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a Freya underwired sports bra (36J) and it is great for minimising bounce. Most people wear a bra that is the wrong size, with the most common problem being a band that is too big. The majority of the support should come from the band and not the shoulder straps. You should be able to slip 2 fingers just under the band (no more). If the band rides up at the back it is definitely too big.

Also, I get sore nipples when they rub on the inside of the bra. My solution is to put plasters on my nipples or rub some vaseline over them before my runs.