I wouldn't call it a success story, it's just part one of my journey...

Options

Replies

• hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for posting, you got this!!
  • yeve
    yeve Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job you inspired me to work harder i am also staring of at 380 at age of 20 that i turned yesterday and decided enough is enough i cany wait when my time come when i can run long distance of time and not get tired and showed me it was possible great job
  • tomnev1
    tomnev1 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Freaking awesome. Great success so far.

Like you I found giving up some foods easier than others. Greasy food was not problem but sweets....yikes...I work near a methadone clinic and I genuinely believe it when they say sugar is more addicitive than most hard drugs (though obviously not as socially destructive).

Keep it going!
  • Asallings323
    Asallings323 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You will impact a lot of people with your success so far. 100Lbs is so amazing and inspiring. Remember to never let anything or anyone stop you from reaching your full potential. And if you ever need a pick me up you have all of us here at mfp
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, keep it up, whatever you are doing it is working !
  • jackiesagoddess
    jackiesagoddess Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Oh, wow! What a difference! Keep working toward your goals and keep your head up. This'll eventually just be one more thing you got past. You're an incredible inspiration!
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I think it's great you are so motivated, but for just a minute, focus on how far you've come and not how much further you think you have to go. You've made great strides. Good luck!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Nice difference lass!
  • kss1231
    kss1231 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look beautiful and very happy. Keep it up, you can do it. :)
  • cranium853
    cranium853 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am impressed. You get to have bad days. But you have kept with it. I am going to set a week-long goal in respect of you.
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You have come so far and you Look Amazing! We all go through plateaus, frustrations, disappointments, ups and downs, BUT you CAN and WILL!!! Think of what your before, during and after will look like next year! You are definitely an inspiration! Almost 100 lbs is an amazing accomplishment! Let that thought fuel your desire to continue! You GOT THIS!!!
  • yokohama041965
    yokohama041965 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, outstanding job. You are looking great. This is a great success story and you should be very proud of yourself. Keep on losing weigh and enjoying life. You can do it!!!!!
  • Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    What a HUGE transformation! That is a LOT of weight you have lost so far, and it IS a HUGE SUCCESS! Keep at it! Stalls are a natural thing, do not get discouraged. Wow..100 lbs! Keep up the good work, and keep smiling!
  • got2befitnow
    got2befitnow Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, Wow, WOW!!! You are absolutely amazing!!! You have such strength and courage, be proud of yourself! Please don't get frustrated or down - think of all the successes you have had since you started to get healthy again. Plus, you are a huge inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing!
  • bmayes2014
    bmayes2014 Posts: 232 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Wooooow! Girl, I had to scroll back up to see if that was the same person. You are doing great!!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Be proud of your success!!!! Be kind to yourself.
  • leothecat1971
    leothecat1971 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference.....you can really see it! Keep going :)
  • ardenspark
    ardenspark Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an amazing inspiration you are!!!
  • luvforever
    luvforever Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who recently commented. I have been going through a rough streak in life and have let that lead me off track. The recent influx of support means so much right now and I can't wait to get back on track.
  • mommafinnie
    mommafinnie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing great job !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!