What are your top one or two strategies for fitting in exercise each week?

Options
124»

Replies

• I_am_WonderWoman
    I_am_WonderWoman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I joined Fit4Mom in my area which offers Stroller Strides and Stroller Barre among other things. Stroller Strides is a 1-hour bootcamp type class and Stroller Barre is a 1-hour, well...barre class. The moms bring their babies/kids in the stroller and we sing songs throughout class to keep them entertained. I look forward to going to class because it's always something different and I get to interact with other moms. I go 3 days/week, and then 3-4 days/week I go for a good walk with my son and dog. What motivates me is setting an example for my son. I want him to view living an active lifestyle as just part of the norm.
  • DoneWorking
    DoneWorking Posts: 247 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I don't know if this will work for you, but try ditching the car for short trips. I live in a small town, and most places I need to go are about a mile to a mile and a half away. So, I walk or ride my bike. That seems to give me all the exercise I need. Saves me a ton on gas!
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I make it a priority. I know I'll be too tired after work to exercise, so I get up earlier to exercise. It's tough because I'm not a morning person, but it's becoming part of my routine now and getting easier. And I always feel so much better and more energised afterwards! So my tip is do it before your tired or even if your tired just do it. Don't rely on motivation, just make exercise a priority and a habit