Today was a good day.

I have been paying for a gym membership for quite some now yet haven't gone (who else is with me on that?) It's only been a week that I have been going but it's great. Today I wore a go fit waste trimmer. Pretty gross and wonderful taking it off after my workout. Don't know if it will work but it's just a belt and I really want a waist again:) Felt so energized today and was just happy. Eating well will be a challenge. I don't want to punish myself so if I want that slice of cake or piece of Sees candy I'll take it. In moderation is all. Today I ate pretty healthy and it was all delicious. No cardboard food please. Bring on the flavor. Good Luck to everyone out there. If you need motivation, I'm here for you. I myself will need motivation too. Add me and we'll conquer this together.

Replies

• MargaretSobers
    MargaretSobers Posts: 167 Member
    Thanks for sharing here.....I really feel good for you...!!!!!!
  • Great message! Sounds a lot like me!
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    It's great you're working out again, but a waist trainer does absolutely nothing to aid you in weight loss.
  • L8kergirl
    L8kergirl Posts: 11
    It's great you're working out again, but a waist trainer does absolutely nothing to aid you in weight loss.

Thanks. Yeah I figured the waist thing was a waste of money but it was worth giving a try. Add me if you would like. More friends, more motivation.
  • L8kergirl
    L8kergirl Posts: 11
    Thanks for sharing here.....I really feel good for you...!!!!!!

Thanks MargaretSobers :) Add me if you would like. Have a great day.