1 orange bell pepper diced
1 red bell pepper diced
1 sweet onion diced
3 Tbsp minced Garlic
20 ounces Jennie O 93/7 lean ground Turkey
1 quart egg beaters
1 packet McCormick grill mates Garlic Herb and wine marinade packet
3 Tbsp Coconut oil
Brown turkey in fry pan with seasoning packet using the Coconut oil . Remove turkey from pan and use left over oils in pan to sauté onion and garlic . When sauted add to turkey mixture then add all the peppers and stir to combine. Place in 13x9 casserole dish and pour 1 quart egg beaters over the top. You can give it a quick stir to incorporate all ingredients in casserole dish. Bake at 350 for approximately 45 minutes to an hour depends on your stove , mine takes 45 minutes . Enjoy!!! serves 12 ( 3 inch squares )
Calories 170
Fat 6.9
Carbs 7
Protein 17.9

Replies

• katrinapri
    katrinapri Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Looks very good, I'm going to try this one out! Thanks
  • Transformed428
    Transformed428 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Your very welcome
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Do you know how many eggs you would use instead of egg beaters? I'm not a fan of them but the recipe looks good.
  • Transformed428
    Options
    You want to have 4 cups so I would think if you used a measuring cup a dozen should work . I'm guessing ! I would by the 18 pack of eggs but I certainly don't think you will use more than a dozen for 4 cups eggs . I hope this helps you
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Whew! That's a lot of eggs. It's been awhile since I've had egg beaters. Perhaps I can try them again.
  • Transformed428
    Options
    They are actually really Good ! I didn't think I would like them , but surprising , I did ! I have been gobbling this casserole up all week