most awesome habit of significant other (past or current)

Options

Replies

• Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    She's down for a threesome.

With another girl.

No. I'm not.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    LOL he gets revenge for me
  • sorcha1977
    sorcha1977 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Whenever I have to work on Saturday, he has the house clean, dishes done, and groceries put away before I walk through the door at 6:00. It's awesome.
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    still thinking. . .

Dude!
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    He REALLY likes "eating tacos"
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    My hubby is patient with our girls and I love him for it. He also makes me a cup of tea every morning. :)
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Stayed with me even when the job was my mistress for a season.:brokenheart:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    he thinks nothing of my gym obsession...in fact he is just as eager to go with me...everytime, every day...

he is my best friend.

his laugh is pure joy and fills up my heart....it IS pure joy...

and he constantly stops, and stares at me...and when I ask what...he says..."you are the most stunning woman. thank you for being with me"

i can't top that.
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My ex used to leave me briefly at parties to refill drinks and wait for guys to approach me. When there were a decent number hanging around, he'd come back, wrap his arms around my waist and say "hey guys, how we doing tonight? She's a stunner, isn't she?" He's a D1 athlete and watching the other guys' jaws drop made me laugh every time :bigsmile:
  • Salt_Sand_Sun
    Salt_Sand_Sun Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    He's f*cking McGyver and can fix anything with a bobby pin, duct tape and a battery. LOL
  • welly5
    welly5 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Mine has always loved fitness and working out, when we started dating I still had a lot of the weight to lose and he never ever mentioned it or made any sort of deal about it.

I noticed that he always made time to work out or play hockey, even if it meant missing out on other plans. I find it hard to make time for myself sometimes so it was inspiring to be like "well if he couldn't go to dinner because he has hockey, then I can also say no to hanging out because I have a fitness class" Once I started working out he was super supportive and now we also go to the gym together. It's great to have someone to work out with and he even takes yoga classes with me despite being the least flexible ever.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    My husband is awesome!

Note: I don't ask him to do this stuff, he just does it anyway. Well, except for the plumbing!

If I even arch my back in bed, he knows I'm hurting and will rub it for me. I don't even ask and I don't do it on purpose! I should though. lol Eventually he ends up giving me an entire massage. :)
    He takes me out whenever I want.
    He does housework, even laundry, dishes and he cooks. He even goes to the grocery store.
    He works full time, is forced to work overtime a lot and is rarely cranky from it.
    He goes camping with me, travels anywhere with me and loves it.
    He watches chick flicks with me.
    He works in MY garden that I always overplant.
    He fixes anything, at any time. For example, yesterday he worked from 11pm until 11am, came home and we then ran some errands and did yard work, then he went to bed for 5 hours, got up 30 minutes before he had to leave for a 16 hour shift and fixed the drain under the kitchen sink that fell apart, that I couldn't fix myself!

He does all of this while suffering from a disease that has given him a 2 year life-span. My ONLY complaint is that I wish he would retire from his job. He just says he's not ready yet. Oh well.

He was amazing when I met him in 1977 and he still is! Married 34 years this year. :)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Loving this thread, and how quickly it is growing :)

My husband cooks for me, supports my wishes and dreams, waits at the finish line for me when I sign up for races, gives me support and advice and love and makes me smile every day.

He tells me jokes and keeps me laughing even when we face challenges. He was my rock when I had to face bereavement.

When I make any kind of reference to myself as having been unhealthy "before", he always puts on the same pure innocent face, and says, "what do you mean?" as if he never even saw it. And when I was "before", he never ever judged me or made me feel bad about myself with any of his actions or words.

I'm a VERY lucky woman to have met him when I was so young, (22) and therefore have had the opportunity to spend my entire adulthood with him at my side.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    He's f*cking McGyver and can fix anything with a bobby pin, duct tape and a battery. LOL

Oh hell yes! I have one too and that's the screenname he uses for everything! Now I know who's screenname I accidentally try to put passwords on to when logging into the bank account/paypal/etc! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Forgot to add past - the term of endearment "pretty girl"
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options

THIS! hahahaha! :love:
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

Don't we all??
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    So many...

He has been at the finish line of every races have run since we met.
    He encourages me to run/cycle/lift.
    We started p90x on Monday, and he lavishes me with praise and kisses and @ss grabs.
    If I am hurting, he goes out of his way to take care of it (wrapping my ankle, warming up the heating pad for my back, Motrin, etc.)
    He cooks for and with me.
    Talks out any issues he/I/we have.

The best, though?
    My Darling DATES me.
    Every Sunday we have decided to go out, minus the kids, and share a frozen yogurt or a hot chocolate (when it gets cold). Every Wed or Thurs we go produce shopping, just us, and sometimes act like teenagers/newly weds with the PDA, lol! We have a wine club membership so can go wine tasting when our Murrieta sitter is available. We have also decided to go on a hike at least once a month.

He sounds awesome. :)
  • torymichaels
    Options
    He buys me books. Is there anything more perfect than that? That and the fact that he loves me, which I will never understand, and while he doesn't say it much, he shows it in the strangest ways every now and then.
  • JessicaOnKeto
    JessicaOnKeto Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    But in reality other than the fact that he LOVES eating tacos... :bigsmile: :laugh:

He's amazing. The perfect match for me.
    I'm super extroverted, loud, all over the place, and crazy.
    He's super introverted, quiet, organized, and calm.

He's balances me out perfectly. When I stress out, he always knows what to say or do to help make me analyze the situation, and realize what I can do to fix it, or helps me see to not worry about it if it's incontrollable. Those frequent foot/neck massages don't hurt either! :wink: And I in turn bring him out of his shell a bit, and add spontaneity to our lives.

He's always supportive in ANY adventure, challenge or endeavour I/we can think up of. He'll be ready with keys in hand, and jokingly say "Ready to get this adventure on the road?"
    Just recently, he's going to be working full-time while I can finish and go back to school, heck yes! :drinker:

HE COOKS! :love: :love: And he cooks very very very well. What's the cutest about this is that he keys in on most of my likes/dislikes in terms of food (and other things :laugh:), he'll say "okay, tonight I was thinking spaghetti squash and meatballs, I'd say brussels sprouts, but I know you don't like them." Or when we go out to dinner, he knows what meal/drink I prefer, favorite drink, favorite dish, looks out for my dislikes on the menu and points them out to me.

He constantly makes me feel like a million bucks. He'll say "How did I every score a knock out like you?" "I'm the luckiest man in the world" "Have I told you lately, just how beautiful you are?" :smooched:

I could go on and on and on on just how I love my man and explain the amazing things he does for me, just writing this post makes me miss him sooo much and get those butterflys in my stomach! :smooched: Gah. More than 3 and a half years and this man still drives me wild! :heart:
  • atamrowski
    atamrowski Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    He is better than me at doing laundry. He has a green thumb and can grow anything. He's a great cook.

The best thing is that's been my rock for the past 9 years especially when I lost both my parents, my twin brother and my nephew all within a 5 year period.