Anyone from Perth, Australia?

Options
Hello lovely people,
I was wondering if there were any other Perthians out there?!! It will be nice to have buddies from the same region for fitness dates and support ☺️

Replies

• milanpalaskar0610
    Options
    though iam not from australia...I hv beeen to aus....and I would love to support you;)will that do??
  • absiasd
    absiasd Posts: 1
    Options
    Why wudnt it let me complete my day's entry if the calories are low?
  • gnnamkit
    gnnamkit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Woo! Perth represent! Just moved from Bayswater to Ellenbrook, working FIFO and aiming to lose all the kgs I can. They feed us too well up here. Good to find another Perthian on here.
  • Kirti_Kelly
    Options
    gnnamkit wrote: »
    Woo! Perth represent! Just moved from Bayswater to Ellenbrook, working FIFO and aiming to lose all the kgs I can. They feed us too well up here. Good to find another Perthian on here.

That's great! I am in Ellenbrook/Aveley a lot. Woop woop! Welcome to Ellenbrook and I second the losing kgs part. Where there's a will there's a way right ☺️
  • gnnamkit
    gnnamkit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah the will is sometimes lacking after a busy swing so I'm trying different methods to keep me focussed. Fingers crossed this will be the key! I dropped heaps of weight a few years ago but over time it snuck up on me and now I'm back at the start. Here we go again!