Down 48lbs, from size 14 to 5/6 Thanks to MFP and Exercise Programs (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    suruda wrote: »
    Congratulations on a great year! Your hard work has paid off...And that sounds like the perfect pace, just under 1 lb a week! :smiley:

Thanks so much, slow and steady wins the race. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    That's super awesome. You look sooooo fabulous. I love the expression on your face in all the pics - even your beginning one. You look like ur an upbeat and positive person. That no doubt helps you to reach ur goals too. Congratulations.

Thanks, I try to be. Sure have had my share of bumps in the road, but you have to keep trucking along. Never give up, your health is important. I feel so much better since dropping the weight and getting in shape. After so many surgeries for endometriosis, it helps me with pain too.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    branbuds wrote: »
    You look amazing! In your last photo you look more relaxed and confident! Congrats :)

Thanks so much, I feel so much better all around. Still working at it.
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Fabulous darling simply fabulous
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I love your transformation pix.
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing! Hope I can achieve the same in the next year
  • chele402
    chele402 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! I'm a T25'er too! Hopefully I will be as successful as you at my 1 year mark!!

How many rounds of T25 are you at? I"m just finishing up my 2nd (with Gamma). I haven't found anything else I like more yet but I'm afraid I may bore of it soon :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!