I feel bad!

Options
Do y'all tend two to do good and eat healthy for a week or two then one day y'all eat crazy unhealthy food like mcdonalds(just that one day)....do y'all feel really bad? What do y'all do?

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I make the food I like fit my calories, even McDonalds! I don't restrict, then punish myself when I have something I love.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Do y'all tend two to do good and eat healthy for a week or two then one day y'all eat crazy unhealthy food like mcdonalds(just that one day)....do y'all feel really bad? What do y'all do?

It happens. And yeah, sometimes I feel bad about it, but you just have to shake it off and move on. What's done is done. What's important is what you do now, today.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I just make it fit when I want it. No need to restrict. This is a learning experience, not a diet. I NEED to do this for the rest of my life, so if I can eat anything, just smaller portions, I CAN do this forever.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    yup i just plan ahead if im going out to eat. look theyre menu up online, pick something within my calorie range and stick with that
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I make the food I like fit my calories, even McDonalds! I don't restrict, then punish myself when I have something I love.

This. Food is just food. I don't allow it to hold any power over me.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options

I don't feel bad. I eat it and enjoy the hell out of it. Stop trying to eat so "perfect", just incorporate ALL KINDS OF FOODS into your meals everyday and make it fit into your daily calories.
  • cbhubbybubble
    cbhubbybubble Posts: 465 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I chalk it up to a bad decision moment and move on. What I've learned in a year of this is one bad day or meal won't derail all your progress unless you let it. If you feel bad or get a case of the screw its and keep eating too much, then you're in trouble. If you say "oops" and get back on track, it's a minor setback...sometimes not even a set back cuz you didn't really go over your weekly deficit.
  • txfrankie0823
    txfrankie0823 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! For real! Thanks I'll just keep rolling!
  • txfrankie0823
    txfrankie0823 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I chalk it up to a bad decision moment and move on. What I've learned in a year of this is one bad day or meal won't derail all your progress unless you let it. If you feel bad or get a case of the screw its and keep eating too much, then you're in trouble. If you say "oops" and get back on track, it's a minor setback...sometimes not even a set back cuz you didn't really go over your weekly deficit.

For sure I didn't go over my weekly deficit
  • Larissa_NY
    Larissa_NY Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I don't feel bad. I can eat whatever I want; I just can't eat it whenever I want or in whatever quantities I want.