Waist measurement

Options
since I gained these pesky 13 pds I've literally realized it all went to my waist!!! Front stomach mostly.... But sides too. I measured my waist this week ( the largest part) at 40 inches.

I remember when it was 33 and I was doing 30 day shred trying to get it smaller!!!!

Guess I have work to do!! Anyone else have all their weight in one main area?

bzshz25x82ia.jpg
p9jc7gf68t37.jpg
It's totally embarrassing from where I used to be.... Here are before I gained these 13-15 pds and now... After them..... :(v7jrzdc9rmcf.jpg
vf5rp2rvklps.jpg

Makes me sad but this is life. I did this to myself and I can change it. Just have to remind myself of that.

Replies

• apattonfit
    apattonfit Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sorry for all jumbled post in between..... Lol. But the bikini was May. Right before Mexico. I weighed 157. And now I'm at 170. Amazing how only 13 pds can change ur body totally. Still shocks me .
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I hold most of my weight in my belly, too. With 72 pounds lost, I also lost 14" from my waist. It's grossly awesome.
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Im doing insanity and haven't lost any weight, but I've lost inches. I'm at about 25" now.
    qmmci5tmkyir.jpg
    illtrl6lw5vk.jpg

• 2snakeswoman
    2snakeswoman Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I think mine is at about 40 now, not surprising. I remember that I used to freak when it got too close to 30. Sigh ... I wish that period of complacency had never happened.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    I tend to gain and lose weight in my belly quickly. It's those pounds on my thighs that hold on for dear life.
  • carlamarie1979
    carlamarie1979 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    9vx932jllvad.jpg
    My waist is 27 I recommend HIIT for belly fat loss it's the best thing x