Nearly 100 lbs lost in 14 months - come say hi for the last 14 lb push to the end.

Options
2»

Replies

• tekkiechikk
    tekkiechikk Posts: 375 Member
    Options
  • bbbecky92
    bbbecky92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow that is so awesome and a big motivation for me! Good job on all that hard work! I know it wasn't easy.
  • FredThomas2015
    FredThomas2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What an encouragement!
  • starz160
    starz160 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's so great! I just started about 1 1/2 weeks ago and have lost 4 lbs. I know that it's an awesome number for a little over one week but I can't help but feel like "all that work for 4 lbs and still about 140 lbs to go". How did you get past that mentality? Or did you never have that mentality?
  • tokidokistarr
    tokidokistarr Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • heidisunmagg
    heidisunmagg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello! Well done!
  • CoadyJune
    CoadyJune Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job. I hope I can do as well. I would like to be your cheerleader as you reach your goal. I have over 100 lbs to go. I am almost 62 and have nerve damage in my back and legs. Also have a thyroid problem. Losing weight is extremely difficult but I refuse to give up this time. Currently have hit a plateau. Would love to hear how you have overcome your obstacles and become successful.
  • kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! I'm hoping to lose about 100lbs as well!
  • kjurassic
    kjurassic Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Hi, Matt! I'm down 93 with 2 to go and....ooooooo those little buggers keep coming and going. The last few pounds are TRULY the most stubborn. Add me if you like, let's kick these last few pounds to the curb!!!
  • mattslater2014
    mattslater2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! I'm hoping to lose about 100lbs as well!
    It's a heck of a journey but life changing. Good luck with yours!!
  • mattslater2014
    Options
    CoadyJune wrote: »
    Great job. I hope I can do as well. I would like to be your cheerleader as you reach your goal. I have over 100 lbs to go. I am almost 62 and have nerve damage in my back and legs. Also have a thyroid problem. Losing weight is extremely difficult but I refuse to give up this time. Currently have hit a plateau. Would love to hear how you have overcome your obstacles and become successful.
    That's the spirit!! My main reason for being able to lose so much weight wasn't so much the dieting (although that obviously really helps) but upping my daily exercise from nothing to what it is now then seeing it as a way of life rather than a means to lose weight. I could only run for about 30 seconds before being out of breath and uncomfortable in Jan 14, yesterday I managed to run 10 miles for 96 mins without stopping. I had to get out every day, even if it's for a 10 minute walk. It all adds up. I hit quite a few places last year where I didn't lose any weight for months and even gained 10 lbs or so a few times. I just didn't worry too much if I gain and just got back on the programme and treated every day as a new one. Best of luck with your challenges and all I can say is that this community really helps make the difference when you're really struggling and need some motivation. Hang in there :) x
  • mattslater2014
    Options
    Thanks for all your lovely comments!!! Just made my day :)
  • ivarunsoncoffee
    ivarunsoncoffee Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Matt!!! You look amazing and I am super impressed!
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice work. Keep it up! :)
  • mattslater2014
    Options
    So so close now. Just 7lbs to go. 106lbs lost as of today. Need to be thinking about the next goal.