I need more friends

Options
I need more friends. The title says it all. I have some friends, but you know how some people you "click" with and some you don't. I want friends I can talk to, motivate, and get motivation from every day. I am a 35 year old wife and mom, currently doing cardio and recently started strength training. I am 6'3........yes, you read that right. I will never be a size 0 or weigh 110 pounds. Anywho, if you think we could "click", then please, let me know.

Thanks.
Genia

Replies

• nlespier
    nlespier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I'm also 35, mom of 2 (7 year old boy and a 3 month old girl) and married. I try to log in every day and give support where I can.
  • Daisy471
    Daisy471 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I am 42, married, and mother of a 19 year old college student and a 17 year old exchange student (for one more week :cry: ). Most of my exercise is cardio (running & cycling), but I work out with a trainer once a week and want to add more strength training.
  • longsally
    longsally Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 6'2....yup..right there with you. I am 48, mother of two, at my lowest I was 165 lbs. I am now 230 after my thyroid went and now am on meds so the dr said it should come off. I don't want to do this with hubby...he always throws me off with his constant weighing in and he loses way faster than I do. I don't exercise much....just when I can due to work and school.....
  • jakesfitness
    jakesfitness Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hey guys you all can add me too... Im a little yonger, but im a fitness coach and am hooked into a few groups of people that are dsigned to help motivate and get people to reach their goals together... if it sounds good to you, add me and let me know your interested.
  • sferguson65
    sferguson65 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I am 48 but not so tall. I have had an epiphany today to stop weighing so much and look in the mirror more. I can see changes but scale doesn't show it so much. Have 8 pounds to goal and won't come off. So will go by mirror and clothes. I will be the best support I can.