New to this and looking for others looking to loose a significate amt of weight loss

Options
Hi Im Sophia-Riley and I am looking for others who are on a track to loose a significant amount of weight like me! My goal is to reach 130! I am currently 206! I am really looking into changing my diet and finding lower sugar and sodium foods to add to my dies and replace those that are too high. I have an issue that I retain water very easily! Please feel free to add me! Starting this week I am planning to hit the gym at least 5 times a week now!

Replies

• rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to lose around 40 in the next year. I retain water pretty easily too but a lot has to do with what types of foods I'm eating. There's no denying a carb overload with that biology! haha what kind of workouts are you into?
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Hey Sophie! You can totally do it! Feel free to add me! :)
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi there. We have pretty similar goals. I've been working hard on the diet aspect, and I'd love to swap recipes with you.
  • saralouise1608
    saralouise1608 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    rumijs wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking to lose around 40 in the next year. I retain water pretty easily too but a lot has to do with what types of foods I'm eating. There's no denying a carb overload with that biology! haha what kind of workouts are you into?
    aburkhart2 wrote: »
    Hi Im Sophia-Riley and I am looking for others who are on a track to loose a significant amount of weight like me! My goal is to reach 130! I am currently 206! I am really looking into changing my diet and finding lower sugar and sodium foods to add to my dies and replace those that are too high. I have an issue that I retain water very easily! Please feel free to add me! Starting this week I am planning to hit the gym at least 5 times a week now!

• saralouise1608
    saralouise1608 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name's Sara-Louise and I'm also in the situation where I need to loose weight. I've found that retaining water can be caused by one of 2 things 1. Is not drinking enough water u should be having at least 2ltrs a day I find it hard to keep track sometimes. 2. can be too much Salt in ur food when cooking and adding to ur meals.