Huh?

zcb94
zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
I just experienced weightloss for an ironic, kind of tragic reason. I had lost a good chunk of weight before via hard work, then was hospitalized for a few weeks, with no appetite for food OR drink, which caused a bit of yoyo-type loss. Now I find myself 10 more lbs down for a current 181 out of the 150ish I should be. Scary but, yippee!

Replies

• crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Getting Noro virus helped me to really get started on my weight loss. Almost a week of not eating really helped me to get in a 1200 calorie zone. Now, if I eat much more, I feel sick. Both you and I, our methods are not recommend, but since we have to go through it anyhow...make the most of it!
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    I know but it just kinda turned that way. I'd never deliberately "employ that method." I tell you, it HURT to eat/drink (throat), but I often had to force it. Not to mention, ER cooks COVER you in carbs/calories even if you demand otherwise based on needs.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Well done on the hard work m'duck :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!