Almost done with Insanity but I just wanted to share pictures

Options
My_Butt
My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
I have two weeks left of Insanity, but I was excited about the inches lost. I'm 5'7" and went from 158lbs (January 23) to 149lbs (today).
z47tqbaho4g9.jpg
4f1t9u61hgbg.jpg
vy3o0ch76xxx.jpg
m3dkoz0894z6.jpg

Replies

• TheIncredibleHak
    TheIncredibleHak Posts: 31
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Looking great! How do you like the program?
  • My_Butt
    Options
    Looking great! How do you like the program?

I absolutely love it. Once this round is done, I plan on doing it again.
  • xsqueakme85
    xsqueakme85 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I started the Insanity Max 30 program. Guess I should go grocery shopping so I can eat healthier too! I want to be able to wear a pair of short shorts this summer without so much jiggle!
  • StarvingAuthor
    StarvingAuthor Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Whoa, batman! You look amazing! Seriously, if I only knew you by the bottom pictures and stumbled upon your now pictures I wouldn't even know or believe that you are you!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Great results so far. Good job doing insanity. I'm not brave enough to try it yet.
  • My_Butt
    Options
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »
    Great results so far. Good job doing insanity. I'm not brave enough to try it yet.

It's actually a lot easier after you do it a few times. Most people think they will never be able to do insanity because they can't so the whole thing without taking a break. But I've come to realize, all of the people in the video (the professionals) stop repeatedly for breaks too. So it's okay to do 30 seconds of all the moves at the beginning. By the last month, you'll be pushing so much better and getting much stronger.
  • bcmillan1511
    Options
    Those are great results!! Congratulations!!! Today I started insanity and also today i started using this app. I have a few questions regarding both things. Can anybody that has done the program help? Thanks.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    My_Butt wrote: »
    sw33tp3a11 wrote: »

It's actually a lot easier after you do it a few times. Most people think they will never be able to do insanity because they can't so the whole thing without taking a break. But I've come to realize, all of the people in the video (the professionals) stop repeatedly for breaks too. So it's okay to do 30 seconds of all the moves at the beginning. By the last month, you'll be pushing so much better and getting much stronger.

This^^^

I used to do Tae Bo and at first it wasn't pretty! After keeping plugging away at it, the length of time between me gasping like a dying fish got longer and longer and I started to be able to keep up with the professionals. No doubt it's the same for insanity :smiley:

Very well done OP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!