My Body is My Business and My Kingdom :)

Options
aygullum
aygullum Posts: 27 Member
Hi Everyone. My name is Aygul and I am glad that I am part of myfitnesspal. I am fairly new to this page however I have been struggling with my weight for a while. I am an emotional eater, therefore, I eat all the time however I eat a lot more when I can not control my emotions. I spent tons of money on dieticians (Dr. Jeffrey Brown, Dr. Gayle and Dr. Bernstein), tons of money on books (Protein Power, The Eat-Clean Diet, Dr. Atkins Diet, Eat Right to Stay Young at Heart, Joe Cross and many more) and tons of money on personal trainers. Unfortunately, none of this method applied to me. I turned to food for comfort; Food became my passion, my best friend, my companion, my happiness, my drug and finally my addiction. With years passed, I realized that Food was killing me softly from inside. How could this happen! How could my best friend (Food) had become my enemy! I need to find the balance in my life and and find a balanced living.... Therefore, My Body is Still Under Construction!!!

I love to eat, but I also love to feel great. I can do both if I choose foods that make me smarter, leaner, stronger—and then use them in tasty new ways. Food does not have to be my comfort nor my enemy. My Body is My Business/My Temple/My Kingdom/My Choice and I promise to give the attention it needs! This is my journey to Happiness...