Help? Nutrition tips and 'tricks'.

Hey!
Just joined myfitnesspal to interact with people who also want to lead a healthier lifestyle.

About a year ago, I decided that enough was enough with my weight. I started to workout regularly. Fast forward time and I am now around 3 stone lighter, looking leaner and so much more happier and confident with who I am.

HOWEVER, as much as I am proud of what I have achieved so far, in order for me to take the next step in my goals my nutrition has to be stepped up a few levels. I am aware of how important nutrition but I am struggling to keep up. There is a wealth of knowledge on the internet but I find the sheer amount information to be quite daunting.

Basically, I am just asking for people's advice or tips on how they ensure they eat a healthier lifestyle.

Thanks,

S.

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Enough is good enough.
    Don't believe everything you read.
    o:)
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Is the next level more weight loss or do you want nutrition for a healthier lifestyle? Gratz on the weight loss btw. Tbh keep it simple eat a healthy balanced diet 5-7+ portions of fruit and veg a day, complex carbs and lean protein. Dont make yourself miserable but eat the things you like as well in moderation or as they fit into your calorie allowance.

Loads of good articles here
    http://www.nhs.uk/livewell/goodfood/Pages/Goodfoodhome.aspx