small nsv, but I will take it!

Options
kbsangel1986
kbsangel1986 Posts: 153 Member
Ok, i lied, there are 2, but related.
1~ i just completed a 30 day turned 20 day (modified using the kitchen counter) pushup challenge. All 20, in a row without stopping (with more snap crackle and pops than a box of rice crispies cereal). Tomorrow is a rest day, and then I will be using a low bench half the height of the counter. Gradually working my way down to real pushups :smile:

2~i haven't lost much weight (yet), but i can tell that I am gaining definition in my arms. While noticing this in the mirror, my daughter just came up to me and said "wow, you're getting skinnier" to which i replied "but not in my belly, right?"(sz 22) "....not really, but in your arms!!" Kids, ya gotta love 'em

Replies

• Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Id say both are a big NSV! You are underestimating yourself! Kids are super honest...if she says she notices a difference, enough to tell you, then there is a difference!! Those pushups are doing their work! Actually, *you* are doing the work and its paying off :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!