May be addicted to losing weight

Options
Hello everyone. I'm new to this community and it's really nice to meet all of you. I started using this app a few months ago in an attempt to have a healthier lifestyle and to lose a little weight. I lost 8kg in a span of 3 months and it's an achievement im really proud of because I really put my mind to it. However, the negative point is that I am now slightly underweight (2-3kg under)and I've never had a history of any eating disorders nor had many body issues but now I'm starting to really dislike my body even though I lve gotten so many comments that I've lost weight but I can't seem to see much change. I enjoy the fact that I'm able to fit Into a smaller size but I don't want to lose weight because I dislike my body anymore. Please help. Am I starting to become addicted? This is something I'm really new to and I'm really confused now. I would really appreciate any advice and help on what I should do next. Should I maintain my weight or start gaining weight in a healthy way? Anyone else having the same issue? Thank you. Have a wonderful day. <3