T25

Options
I appreciate its only 25 mins but does anyone else find this really tough?

Replies

• Jrodasff
    Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    What's T25?
  • lynda6184
    lynda6184 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can u get it on YouTube?
  • Ultimate_Beast
    Ultimate_Beast Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Depends on your fitness levels i done it after doing Insanity so a couple of the workouts were to easy cardio and speed 1.0 so in the first couple of week i upped to the beta round workouts core cardio and speed 2.0. Total body was for me the toughest of the whole program, keep at it it gets easier as your body adjusts
  • niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Some of the moves take some getting used to, but with limited time I love being able to go hard for 25 minutes and be done. Keep going, I actually prefer the Beta workouts and highly recommend purchasing the Gamma workouts. Using weights makes a huge difference. Keep at it!!
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    While doing it I thought it was tough but after completing Insanity Max 30 this year and going back and doing a mix of T25 and Insanity Max 30 I find them to be a whole lot easier compared to Max 30 ha
  • lindsayh87
    lindsayh87 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I bought T25 after doing insanity to do on days when I'm just too busy for an hour+ work out. It's not supposed to be easy - gotta burn those calories! According to my heart rate monitor I burn about 350 on the beta rounds of T25 and about 600 doing insanity Max. I can keep up with T25 as far as the cardio goes but all the little jumps KILL my ankles and feet! I really don't like it, I wonder if anyone else has this problem? I keep trying and I'm hoping my ankles will strengthen up! If I can do insanity I should be able to do this, right?! It's not suppose to be easy or else it wouldn't be called a "work" out! :)
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    it kicked my *kitten* the first week i am now on beta cycle and i can keep up doing half modified and half normal. i love T25
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    For me it isn't tough at all. However, I'm used to doing workouts like Insanity and Insanity Max 30.