Looking for friends on MFP as I lose the last few tough pounds

Options
I'd like to add some friends so that I can have some support! I'm a 38 year old mom. I lost weight, and I've maintained at about 5 pounds over my goal weight for over 6 months. It's good that I've kept the weight off, but I have been slacking for sure. It's time to get back to work and try to lose the last bit, which personally I think is very tough to lose. If I would just finish my diary every day, it would help a ton.

Replies

• debbietrevor
    Options
    Hi, I'm 38, will be 39 in 6 days lol. I'm a mum of 4. I was over 18 stone and got down to 10.11. Sadly weight has crept back up I'm now about 12 stone 4 and now trying to get back down to 10.11. I have struggled with my weight since I left school and know it will always be a problem for me but at least I'm trying to do something about it :)
  • Sophiasmomma
    Sophiasmomma Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend ;)
    I am a mom of three and almost forty
  • carlamarie1979
    carlamarie1979 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm carla I'm 35 with 5 children i have just 1 stone to lose after losing 3 and a half stone and maintaining my weight really well for 18 months x
  • maryliscious
    maryliscious Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm down to my last 20 pounds. It is so much harder to lose now. You can add me if you're still looking for friends.
  • suzievv
    suzievv Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! I added you all. :smile:
  • crazyclayton
    crazyclayton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi im a mum of two and need to lose my last 15lb and keep losing the motivation to get it shifted. Feel free to add me x