20 looking to lose 30

Hey, well my, my name is Hailey, i'm 20 about to turn 21 this June. I am currently 173 (started at 175 so I've lost 2 already :) ) I am currently a full time college student, and lie you can guess, not the healthiest eater on the planet, but I take my vitamins everyday and oddly enough i love to jog/ walk every single day to relieve stress, y biggest issue isn't exercise, its eating too much, waaaaayyy too often and eating terrible food (I love ice creme, pasta, and cheese, on EVERYTHING). When i graduated high school two years ago i was at about 205lbs and I lost about 50lbs in a matter of months (I got out of a stressful relationship and focused on myself, and it pretty much fell off, lucky, right?) that's where I initially got into jogging, but now, I think my metabolism has changed, and I haven't been able to manage my weight just by exercising anymore, so here I am. I'd like to get down to 145, i'm about 5'7", so yes i understand that 145 is technically still on the heavier side of my "healthy" weight, but I still love cheese burgers and chocolate, so i'm being realistic, I know i'll never be able to maintain a 125-130 weight, but I felt beautiful and thin enough at 145, Its the weight i'm going for again. Anyway, there is my story :)