If you eat something bad

Options
2»

Replies

• welchbriauna
    welchbriauna Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Learn that there are no good/bad foods. It's just food. Don't be afraid to eat, just learn to incorporate the food you love into your day, make it fit into your daily calories. You know where you can start? Whatever you used to eat before you decided to begin MFP, eat that but in smaller portions. Set your weight loss goal at 0.5 lb/wk. Get into the habit of logging ALL YOUR FOOD. Once you got it down, up your weight loss goal to 1 lb. Don't do a goal of 2lb/wk. If you want to begin a new healthy choice, slowly incorporate it into your meals... don't go cold turkey trying be more healthy all of a sudden. Small steps. That way, you won't feel like a failure, and you'll successfully lose weight. If you want to learn how to swim, you don't throw yourself into the deep end!! You start at the shallow end and slowly work you way up to the deep end. Same thing with weight loss. Small steps first. :flowerforyou:
    This. The best advice I've gotten about weight loss
  • samanthalynn84
    Options
    I log it and then move on. In the past I would have let it derail me.
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Just because you made a bad choice in a day does not mean you should to go on making bad choices for the rest of the day. So no I don't keep eating "bad" for the rest of the day I log it and move on.

This
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    If a food is bad, it would usually cause food poisoning.