21 day fix.v

Options
lynn1643
lynn1643 Posts: 36 Member
Anyone ever try shakeology or the 21 day fix program from beachbody? Im looking to try something new!It seems to be about portions mostly.

Replies

• tanyabaldacci
    tanyabaldacci Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, I just finished day 7 today. I love it! I've actually never been able to stick with a program because I get bored or I'm not happy with the meal plans. But 21 day fix is great! Every day of the week is a different work out so it doesn't get boring and for food I'm stuffed everyday. It doesn't look like much when you look at the containers you have to portion things out in but you will see it is a lot of food. In 7 days I lost 4lbs and I can tell I've lost inches but I haven't measured myself yet. It really is a great program.
  • lynn1643
    lynn1643 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your reply, Im glad that you enjoyed it!
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    It's what I started my journey with a little over a year ago and I'm down 50 pounds! Love it!
  • davidsmommy14
    Options
    I started 5 days ago and I'm down 5 pounds already I know that it'll slow down once I get used to it
    But I've tried so many different ways to lose weight and it has never worked out
  • Hoyt0529
    Hoyt0529 Posts: 9
    Options
    I started 21 day fix in December and lost over 35 lbs. I am now doing the 21 Day fix extreme. These have been the only programs that have worked for me, I enjoy doing and can fit it in my life. Highly recommend!!!
  • Leydaepitre
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5 yr post wls and have gained about 20 lbs after giving birth to my two yr old. I also have low back surgery. Can anyone tell me if the 21 day fix works as well for people who has had wls?
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I think it would work great! You can make it low impact and it's focused nutrition and portion control which is great after weight loss surgery, no matter how long!