Plateau/BMI

Options
I've lost around 90 lbs total 84-ish of which were done using this app but I've hit a plateau for about a month and am still on a calorie restricted diet. How do I get rid of it? or is this my body's way of saying it's done losing weight? Is the rest of it just skin? Does anyone know where I can get my bmi read for free? Not just one of those online calculators?

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Beck, you've lost 90 pounds? Congratulations!

How much do you have left to lose? The last few pounds usually take longer.
  • Beck2288
    Beck2288 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I want to say about 10-20 max. 20 is pushing it though if I go under 148 because of my large frame I'd be considered underweight
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Beck2288 wrote: »
    I want to say about 10-20 max. 20 is pushing it though if I go under 148 because of my large frame I'd be considered underweight

I'm suggesting patience. Since you've lot so much weight, you already know how to do this. Weight loss is not linear, and a month could mean nothing.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Do you mean body fat rather than BMI?

google dexa scan in your area

• raemckee
    raemckee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Super job. Concentrate on the positive and consider the plateau time as maintenance while keeping with the formula you've used all along for your weight loss. Keeping the pounds from creeping up is hard so persistence is the key for me. At some point the plateau will ease. It may only be an ounce at a time but I'd feel great about not gaining.