Curvy girls

Options
any curvy girls out there looking to be fit but keep their curves in tact??

Replies

• SamanthasFitnessLog
    SamanthasFitnessLog Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    19 - 20% bf and 36D, 34 in hips. There's nothing specific you can do to keep your curves in tact (beyond squats/ similar excersize for a booty). I was actually hoping to get rid of mine.
  • 318tuf
    318tuf Posts: 4
    Options
    That is me! It's taken me years to accept my curves. Although I need to lose weight, I like my shape. Does that make sense?
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    unfortunately for me i know i will lose most of my boobs. im ok with that. ur butt is something u can work to keep by doing squats and other lower body exercises.
  • lolita8910
    lolita8910 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like my shape too , just like it to be a little smaller so yes it makes sense to me
  • theyallcallmefeebz
    Options
    I love my curves. I use them for closing doors when my hands are full, comforting people, and giving you the impression that I can probably cook as well as your granny. Unfortunately, I have more than I need and that's why I'm here.
  • lolita8910
    Options
    If you are curvy, you will stay curvy. Curvy isn't fat rolls. That's just fat. Curvy is a shape that some women have no matter what their weight is.

Very true :)
  • CarbingTemptation
    CarbingTemptation Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I love my curves. I use them for closing doors when my hands are full, comforting people, and giving you the impression that I can probably cook as well as your granny. Unfortunately, I have more than I need and that's why I'm here.

I love this! Me too!

I appreciate my shape, it just needs more strength, endurance and better balance of food. I'm afraid I'll loose my boobs in the process so the balance of my shape will go (they tend to reduce easily, while my lower half maintains a fairly full shape).
  • nicolebanner193
    Options
    I totally agree i have always been curvy and thick and i dont wanna lose that i just wanna lose some extra belly weight. Being curvy and fit totally makes sense
  • 318tuf
    Options
    I am liking the positive vibe from Guitar Jerry & Nicole... I think curvy and fit can be a goal. Curvy girls unite! :D
  • lolita8910
    Options

I love this! Me too!

I appreciate my shape, it just needs more strength, endurance and better balance of food. I'm afraid I'll loose my boobs in the process so the balance of my shape will go (they tend to reduce easily, while my lower half maintains a fairly full shape).
  • lolita8910
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses! It's nice to share with people who understand what I'm saying
  • lolita8910
    Options
    What do think of this... A man said to me " why do you call yourself a curvy woman? You don't like like a big girl or fat or overweight . That's what curvy means doesn't it ?" Grrrr.
  • 318tuf
    Options
    Clearly his definition and what we are talking about are totally different. My husband grew up in the '70s. He talks about women (in ads) having curves... hips. What we are talking about is more of a body type.

And I agree with the "Grrrrr". "Big girl" is a phrase that hits a sore spot like big boned.