Do any of you give yourself rewards for reaching goals?

Options
My_Butt
My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
I've been doing insanity, and I want to do five rounds this year (my all time favorite workout). And every time I finish a round, I reward myself with more work on my tattoo sleeve and something else. So far I have, a new wardrobe, a new Shaun t DVD set, and my ultimate reward is a vacation. I can't think of two more rewards yet, so I wanted to see what you all have waiting for you.

Replies

• landfish
    landfish Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have a pinup tattoo waiting for me at thirty pounds of fat loss. Not sure if she is going on the story sleeve or on my leg with my other pinup. My wife is concerned that they will fight.
  • WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get my tattoos worked on, get some piercings, new clothes, makeup and beauty products, new work out things.
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I have a tatt planned whenever I am halfway to my goal weight, on my left calf the Korean hangul for "Taekwondo". Maybe not the most unique, but it's very meaningful to me and something I've wanted a long time. Still deciding if when I reach my goal weight if I'll put the hangul for one of the tenets of Taekwondo on my right leg, Indomitable Spirit. The left leg is my first tat so we'll see how I do with that first. ;)
  • lisafrancis888
    lisafrancis888 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of running trainers. I'm in the UK and they tend to be quite expensive. Have one pair already but would love a second pair..I'm at 10stone now. When I get to 9st 9 I'm ordering. Not sure why 9stone 9. I think it's because it's single digits and seems so much lighter than 9st 10
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I've planned a pinup photo shoot for when I reach 100lbs. (My husbands late wife was tiny and did some modeling and I've always wanted to give my husband some modeling pics of me)
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of running trainers. I'm in the UK and they tend to be quite expensive. Have one pair already but would love a second pair..I'm at 10stone now. When I get to 9st 9 I'm ordering. Not sure why 9stone 9. I think it's because it's single digits and seems so much lighter than 9st 10
    I'm with you! I'm 10 3, shooting for 9 10, it's psychological for me, even to be anywhere in the 9 stone range would be a super boost.
    I'm also getting a photo shoot done. I'm an aerialist, so me on a hoop and pole. With my 3 stone off and my abs on show!
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I've planned a pinup photo shoot for when I reach 100lbs. (My husbands late wife was tiny and did some modeling and I've always wanted to give my husband some modeling pics of me)

That would be so much fun!
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    When I first started MFP and was 7 pounds away from goal I put 5 euro in a pot everytime I lost a pound. When I reached goal I used the money to buy a new charm for my pandora bracelet. It really spurred me on at the end when I was in a healthy weight range but just losing those last few vanity pounds.
  • jenniferplatter
    jenniferplatter Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes. For 25 pounds an expensive nice purse from Bloomingdale's I had been eyeing for 3 months. Plan on doing the same when I hit 40 pound loss. I have decided to start saving money so I can have about $1000 to buy new clothes when I hit my goal. Maybe I will do like _runnerbean_ and put money away for each pound lost.
  • krknobbe10
    krknobbe10 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just going to get some new swimsuits and summer shorts and workout clothes and summer clothes! I just bought a car recently so that is a big reward for me :)
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    New summer clothes. None of mine fit from last year...all too BIG!!! YAY!
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I'm quite motivated by rewards, so I often buy a new item of clothing or a videogame as a treat for losing. :) I don't spend much as I don't have much, but a cheap little treat makes me perfectly happy.