Crap

Options
So today I generally ate crap. Could not be bothered to log it all, but what do you know, search 'crap' in food and there are many options! I chose the quantity 'shovel' :smile:

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    fitfor30th wrote: »
    So today I generally ate crap. Could not be bothered to log it all, but what do you know, search 'crap' in food and there are many options! I chose the quantity 'shovel' :smile:

That's hilarious.
  • SarahWingo
    Options
    1 day is fine. 1 day is ok. Don't judge too harshly based on 1 bad day. Keep on a general track. You've got this.

Keep going for the marathon, that sprint is over. Don't lose sight of the end goal.

I believe in you.
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    fitfor30th wrote: »
    How big a shovel? Did you buy it at the shovel store?
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    It happens, just try to make better choices tomorrow.

And I had to search 'crap' just to see! Thats funny!
  • cityruss
    cityruss Posts: 2,493 Member
    Options
    Aha!

Greedy Mcgreederson's - Too Much Crap, 2 Hand-fulls - 500cal.

Pre-logged for tomorrow's lunch.
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I think we all have days like that, as long as they are the exception rather than then rule you will still meet your goal!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    i would be curious what you are labeling as "crap"
  • Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I've never searched for crap before. Brain, yes, but not crap. This was eye opening.

<--- Not a zombie. I swear.
  • GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up, you are allowed to take days off sometimes. I suppose if you can find it in yourself to balance those calories out with some exercise in the next few days, you'll be good.

Good luck and be strong.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It's unrealistic to think you're never going to eat crap again! I try to work on 80/20 ratio through the week. On Saturday I had planned to cook salmon and veggies but I fell asleep, woke up and couldn't be bothered so ordered a Chinese takeaway and loved every bite! Hoisin sauce should be mandatory!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I love it! That's what I should log yesterday as for sure.
  • tinascar2015
    tinascar2015 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Careful eating crap! One of our dogs gained 3 pounds unexpectedly and we later realized it was because he was eating...crap. So now I clean up the yard every day... :o
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    It's good to eat crap every now and then.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Careful eating crap! One of our dogs gained 3 pounds unexpectedly and we later realized it was because he was eating...crap. So now I clean up the yard every day... :o
    True. My dog, who has been on a diet for 6 months, will binge on rabbit poop when we're out for walks, if she gets the chance.

I love that people have made these entries to the database though - shows that we're all human. Log it and move on.

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Laughs! This is pretty funny!
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    This thread made my day!
    For all you Jeopardy! fans...
    - "I'll take General Crap for 1000, Alex."

9wgdtj5euqkz.jpg
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Good responses everyone! Thanks for the support, tbh on Sundays I generally have a day off, I'm back on the good stuff today!
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    i would be curious what you are labeling as "crap"
    Carrot cake
    jelly sweets
    courvosier and ginger beer
    some Ferraro Roche

:) Now for a banana and almond butter with a fruit smoothie for breakfast, and to try this 30 day shred thing level 1?!