Looking for motivationtial friends

Options
2»

Replies

• skinnygeebb
    skinnygeebb Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need motivation too. I may not be eating really healthy but It's the only diet which works for me right now . Hope u guys can she's some light on it :)
  • kwitt0189
    kwitt0189 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a pretty supportive friends list and am willing to be added if needed to more. Plus once you are my friend, you can add some of the awesome people on my list :) good luck!!! Commit to being the best you!!!
  • mrscobomb
    mrscobomb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Its hard to be overweight.. And hard to workout. Choose your "hard.". I didn't think I could do it but I've lost 9 pounds in little over 2 weeks. You don't even necessarily have to be active but you'll most likely get quicker results (and feel better). I work out 4 times a week for about an hour or more. YOU have to want it. In the end your results are yours! Make sure to count everything correctly and stay determined. I've been feeling great on my 3rd week and still going.

As a tip I'd say don't weigh yourself. Maybe once a week at most. Don't put any pressure on yourself. Stick to the diary and stay focused. Best of luck and always stay positive and believe you can do this.
  • Mmachi99
    Mmachi99 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @ mrscobomb, your right, I truly must stop weighing myself everynow n then (..though hard to resist) I think it's best one sticks to the calorie count and exercise, It's day 3 for me and I already feel good though no noticeable weight loss yet, but I'm optimistic and feel that mfp will help me achieve my goal.