Stronglifts 3x5

Options
Anyone have a spreadsheet for the Stronglifts 3x5? I have a nice one for the 5x5 that has just told me I need to do the 3x5 instead. So wanted to see what the formula differences were and all that happy stuff.

Replies

• vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Just hide/ignore the last two sets maybe?
    Not being a jerk, just not familiar with the spreadsheet, or why it would be telling you to do 3x5 now.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Delete two of the cells so you're only doing 3 sets instead of 5? We may need to call in some Excel experts on how to do this. Paging @EvgeniZyntx
  • benjam2421
    benjam2421 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    DopeItUp wrote: »
    Delete two of the cells so you're only doing 3 sets instead of 5? We may need to call in some Excel experts on how to do this. Paging @EvgeniZyntx

Lol.

Op, here you go

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=652361&d=1179783672
  • 88pride88
    Options
    I do 3x5 & 5x3 for size and stregnth try it you will see a difference in your bench and squat routine if thats what your goal is here or try the corn husker or the matrix you just have to remember to change up every six weaks
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think with the most updated app you can set it for 3x5.
  • mcblevins
    mcblevins Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    davidcliff wrote: »
    I think with the most updated app you can set it for 3x5.

Yeah, what he said!
  • FullOnBurn
    FullOnBurn Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yes you can set the sets in the app although it has been a bit buggy for me (Android). I set a couple of lifts to 3x5 but when I open a new workout, it still gives 5 sets even though the setting is still set at 3x5. It's quick but annoying to set it to 5x5 then back to 3x5 to get the correct number I want.