Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Success

ohmijord
ohmijord Posts: 25 Member
So far, I am down 29 pounds. I have been doing this for about 3 months. I feel like I'm making pretty good progress. I'm not seeing many inches off my gut though, which is quite frustrating! But the weight is coming down and eventually the inches will as well! Does anyone have a success story to share with me!? I would love to hear everyone's success stories, and if there are any guys out there that have lost 40-100 pounds, did you get the results you wanted? I'm trying to lose a total of 70 pounds and I'm trying to predict what I will eventually look like haha.

Replies

• laurie62ann
    laurie62ann Posts: 433 Member
    Great job!! Keep at it you'll see progress in you gut soon!
  • gasele
    gasele Posts: 1 Member
    I am 59 years old and have been a yo yo dieter for most of my life. I gave up and just accepter myself in a size 16 and 200 lbs for about the last 14 years. I was bigger than that before. In 2013 I got planters facilities and was in extreme pain all the time. The physical therapist told me to start walking to stretch the muscles in the bottom of my feet. I could only walk a mile to begin with. I got stuck at 16lbs off and my doctor told me to try my fitness pal. I've lost 55 lbs and have ten more to go. My feet are all better and I've gone from a 16 to a 6. I feel really great. It's come off slow but I think that's a good thing. Good luck and hang in there it's worth it.
  • jpnotler
    jpnotler Posts: 23 Member
    Wow, Gasele, how long have you been doing MFP?
  • sexysize12
    sexysize12 Posts: 105 Member
    Congratulations your doing great, you will look healthier and I'm sure more energetic keep up the awesome job of self care.☺
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Great job!! I'm down 17 lbs and need to take about 50 more off. I'm a 55yr old female.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!