My Story, My unknown sickness "Help" 31 years old

Hello everyone, my name is Brad, and I am 31 years old.

I just took a major fall backwards in regard to my health, first off, I would like to explain I was 180pnds, worked out for an hour everyday. I am now 140 and struggling to work out, what's worse is I cannot swallow solid foods, get major muscle tightness, spasms and insomnia?

Mid September 2014 I felt sick, seemed like it was strep throat, slept for days. I finally went to urgent care, and they told me I did not have strep. Two weeks later, I noticed tension in my shoulders and neck, literally within a few days my neck went stiff and could barely move it. I started to experience breathing issues and swallowing problems.

I was recommended to a chiropractor that helped me breath and eat, while the breathing issues stopped, still cannot eat properly, and if I sit for 10 to 15min, my body starts to tighten, and I have to stretch and move. I was getting muscle relaxer shots because my neck would be tensed up, and it felt as if my air way would get compromised.

I had an incident of going to get slushes with tapioca balls in it, drank them every now and again, this time when I did, it seemed to get stuck, and I had to get a shot to release muscle tension. Every time I eat it feels like even the smallest bit of food get stuck, and I go back to my can food meats, apple sauce, liquid potatoes and yogurts.

I have someone in the hospital pushing my appointments up to find what is going on, thus far.

GI: upper, lower came back well and there is no obstruction "waiting on biopsy"
no rumatoid arthritis.

X-Rays: show multi level cervical spondylosis, calcific tendonitis and s-shaped scoliosis

Blood tests have all been negative for auto immune, several to go.

I have a nationalist appointment coming up, nerve and muscle doctor and a followup.

I have looked into several possibilities, one being fibromyalgia and the other being a Retropharyngeal calcific tendonitis which is in neck and shoulders, back, etc..... Rare.

I know Retropharyngeal calcific tendonitis can cause dysphagia "Swallowing issues"

I really don't know what to do, currently my life has done a 180 turn. Everything is a struggle. However, I have had mild progress by stretching every day, less pain in the body.

Anyone who has experienced or is a doctor, please feel free to get in contact, always willing to listen, thanks for your time guys.

God Bless