How does connecting RunKeeper App with MFP work?

Options
Hello everyone! I am trying to get back into running. I have the RunKeeper app already that I have used previously for my runs or walks. I know there's a way to connect it to MFP. I wanted information on how that works. My log-in information for RunKeeper is different from MFP (I'm pretty sure I have used different email addresses to register for the two apps as I did it as different times and at the time didin't know that the apps can be connected). So can I still connect it? I am assuming that by connecting them, the RunKeeper will automatically transfer my workout (and calorie burn??) to MFP? I don't necessarily want to get all my personal information (i.e., name, email id) to get transferred from one app to the other on a public domain. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• trshfnly
    trshfnly Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Click on the "Apps" tab on the MFP menu. Then click on the RunKeeper app button and give MFP your login information. From then on out, every time you complete a run it will enter the calories into your diary. I use it and it's super easy!
  • malinsundqvist
    Options
    I have a question about this, it says that my MFP is connected to my Runkeeper but nothing shows up in MFP??? Whats the problem?