its time to loose this fat!

Options
Ladybug_lover
Ladybug_lover Posts: 31 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Really looking for friends who are loosing weight! I can give motivation, and try to help you out! I may need some along the way myself. my name is Amanda. I am a busy working mom with two children who are 7 & 8. .i was pretty healthy my whole life until I had my first child. I gained over a hundred pounds with him. When he was 4 months old I got pregnant with my daughter. There was no time for me to lose weight. After I had her I gained about 70 pounds! Now here I am 7 years later still with all this extra weight on me. I recently had a breast cancer scare and it was a real wake up call for me. So here I am around day 5 of using this site. I have already lost 2 pounds and I'm feeling great! Come be my friend so we can help each other reach our goals! :-)

Replies

• rexyrox
    rexyrox Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey Amanda I hear what you are saying. Pregnancy takes a toll on your body and while you are tending to babies you forget about tending to yourself. I myself just had baby number four and would also like to shed some pregnancy weight. I have been on MFP for about six weeks and have lost about fourteen pounds. I would really like to join you on your journey to fit. I just want to lead a happy health lifestyle for me and my children!! Let me know what you think and add me if you like. Keep up the good work!!
  • ShellieGetsFit
    ShellieGetsFit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have lost weight using MFP and you ladies can too! Motivation and support makes a lot of difference. Also a working mommy (2 girls) here and know the feeling.
  • shelbygaddis
    Options
    I've lost 20 pounds in 7 weeks using this app! Motivation & support really makes a huge difference! Just don't give up! I have 2 boys (2 & 4 years) & still had a lot of my baby weight too. I'm aiming to loose 20 more!
  • porcheleshaye
    Options
    I'll be your friend.. We can help each other! If my calorie limit is 1300 Do I have to eat 1300 each day?
  • HaleysHeartfeltJourney
    Options
    Hi, I'm Haley. I'm a SAHM to three boys, 5, 3, and 9months (ebf). I've had MFP for a while but I keep falling off the bandwagon due to lack of motivation. I'm the smallest now that I've been since well before having my first son, but I'm still overweight by far. I'm aiming to lose 50lbs but need a little motivation and help holding myself to my goal. I use a treadmill for 30 minutes with inclines and pace changes on a weight loss setting, plus I'm trying to incorporate more exercises besides just cardio/treadmill time. Hope we can help each other!!☺
  • ShellieGetsFit
    ShellieGetsFit Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend.. We can help each other! If my calorie limit is 1300 Do I have to eat 1300 each day?
    Hey there! From what I remember, yes. That is your daily calorie goal and is based on wtv your answers were when you set up your profile (which can be updated to better help you). When you exercise and input those numbers, your calorie goal will go up by wtv calories you burned. MFP calculates your estimated weight loss counting on us eating those calories back. Some Pals chose to not eat them back, but many do and you still lose the weight. Hope this helps. : )
  • HollysHappiness
    Options
    This is my 2nd go at mfp... The 1st time I used this site i weighed 170 pounds and got down to 120 pounds with a lot of support. Not really here to lose weight this time just maintain and tone and keep track of my eating. I am a Mommy of 4 kiddos so they keep me busy, but needing friends again and LOVE offering up support!!!! :D