NSV - My son noticed!

Options
My son is 7 and does my workouts with my sometimes. Today he hugged me and said Mommy you are getting smaller. Then he said, "Not to be rude but you used to be bigger." Haha.

I'm doing this for myself and for my children to show them the benefits of eating and being healthier and it is nice that he noticed. Slowly but surely I am getting there and it is nice for someone to notice all my hard work.

Replies

• getfuzzyfan40
    getfuzzyfan40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That isn't only a weight loss victory, it's a parenting victory! He sounds like a great kid, keep up the good work on both!
  • Larissa_Johnson
    Options
    Awww..that is so cute. "not to be rude" lol sounds like that little boy has some good manners too!
  • DeeC01
    DeeC01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Best compliment you can get - well done :)
  • Lbf321
    Lbf321 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Kids say the cutest things, keep up the good work!

My 2 and 5 year olds exercise exercise with me too, my DD5 has made up her own workout routine. She even sets the timer and then jogs for a few minutes then walks for a few, then says look at my muscles grow. My 2 year old likes to pick up weight's and does his own thing. My oldest daughter who 8 has muscle definition in her arms from just randomly picking up weights and seeing what she can do. I love it.
  • Delvina7
    Delvina7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome kid you got there. Good job mommy.
  • lesleyoung6
    Options
    Aw, what a sweetie! You've raised a fine young man there.

I have to share this... A friend of mine is a little large, especially in the chest area. One morning she was dressing in her bedroom after a shower. Her four year old son was sitting on the bed, watching her. She had her bra round her waist and was twisting it round and trying to pull it up, but struggling as she was still damp from the shower. Her son said, in a disbelieving tone "Mummy, you're never going to get THOSE in THERE". :noway:

Kids... you've gotta love 'em :ohwell:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!