GM Everyone

Options
the_blonde_longhorn_
the_blonde_longhorn_ Posts: 5 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
GM Everyone,

I am happy to join and use this app along with my 28-day FitGirlsGuide challenge. This is day 1 for our group and this app seems to be a great tool to use. I am combining it with my VivoFit armband to track cardio and using ab workouts on YouTube. I am healthy but I am always looking for new ways to push myself. I am a passionate English teacher in north Dallas; coach cheerleading; attend zumba twice a week; love reading, fishing, hiking and overall staying active...LOL :) I have two gorgeous boys and I have been married for 17 years. (I'm fond of really great beards.) Looking forward to making some great, new friends!!!! DQ

Replies

• Mistizoom
    Mistizoom Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Maybe because your post sounds like advertising/spam?
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    I guess if people mention that they use a certain program or fitness program, they are out to get customers or advertise. :|

Nice to meet you Dallas Queen :) i hope you stay motivated and wish you the best of luck. MFP is a fantastic tool to help you with any goals you are trying to achieve. It has helped me a ton. Add me if you wish.
  • the_blonde_longhorn_
    Options
    WOW!!!!! I simply posted why I joined and had no idea any of my post was spam. I will refrain from posting in the discussion sections. Lame-
  • jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Tough crowd. But welcome. This is a great place and have found everyone to be very helpful an motivating. Married myself with 3 kids and been on and off the weight loss roller coaster several times. Back again since 1/1 and down 20. Doing a mix of workout tapes. Feel free to friend me. Would be happy to share some motivation!!!!!
  • irenita91fn
    Options
    I just started using the app along the #28DayJumpstart! First challenge also! Best of luck @Dallas__Queen‌ !