My Life After Anoreixa

Options
DemonElvis
DemonElvis Posts: 13 Member
Continuing off of my last post about a month ago "My (Successful) Battle With Anorexia," I just wanted to share with everybody how thankful I am to have gotten such kind replies and responses. Never did I think that I would reach out to so many people. I was skeptical of posting that at first, but now that I realize just how many people it touched, and how many people it relates to, it really makes me feel so happy and relieved that my story can inspire people.
As an update from my last post, I would like to just share some more success. The picture on the left was when I first started trying to get abs (this after just trying to gain weight from the year prior when I weighed 162 pounds), and I am happy to say that I am successfully gaining some definiton in my body and can truthfully say that I am in the best shape of my life.
If anybody would like to share any of their stories, or add me on here, I'm open to anything! I'd love to hear about everybody's success and goals!
Here's to hoping that everyone can be successful in their weight loss, weight gain, or just in life. Thanks everybody.udm8ik016e12.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!