What's happened to MFP

Options

Replies

• Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    It's overall a pretty slow and buggy site. It runs the most scripts I've ever seen on a website, and I always get a script no responding error.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Today I've had major problems inputting food into my diary. When I scan the bar codes on foods ( which I've done before) it comes back as something completely different! Food calories don't marry up!

I've also noticed that people's ages on their profiles are missing!

Does MFP have a virus ? Has anyone else had problems with MFP?
    This post probably belongs under Technical Support/Need Help. Yes, I noticed the missing ages, too!
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Today I've had major problems inputting food into my diary. When I scan the bar codes on foods ( which I've done before) it comes back as something completely different! Food calories don't marry up!

MFP does have a virus. Please get tested and tell anyone you have PMed with to get tested as well.

Yep and please put some clothes on!
    Why? Her back is bulky and sexy.
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options

MFP does have a virus. Please get tested and tell anyone you have PMed with to get tested as well.

I totally agree. Only *kitten* would show off that much skin on MFP.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

I totally agree. Only *kitten* would show off that much skin on MFP.

God I love this site.
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Lol, sence of humour....... Love it!!!

:huh: Can you define "sence" here?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Hi Susie.

You're on this website so I'm assuming that you're at least 3 years old (My nephew is 3 and he can use internet. I'm sorry if you have a condition which slowed your attempts at being on the internet to a later age). I think that is old enough to not get traumatized by a back picture on a FITNESS website where people motivate and share their progress pictures.

I hope one day you have put in enough hard work to show off your skin too. But I doubt that day will come if all you're doing all day long is being on internet criticizing others pics and creeping up on strangers checking out their profiles. Naughty naughty!
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Heh, clothing is optional. OP I've only noticed that my ticker won't update and the years old thingy. There are numerous other threads though about people having issues with the site. Check out the technical support forum..
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options

You are a bright and shining beacon of jealousy. How embarrassing for you!
  • UrnAsh
    Options

Hi Susie.

You're on this website so I'm assuming that you're at least 3 years old (My nephew is 3 and he can use internet. I'm sorry if you have a condition which slowed your attempts at being on the internet to a later age). I think that is old enough to not get traumatized by a back picture on a FITNESS website where people motivate and share their progress pictures.

I hope one day you have put in enough hard work to show off your skin too. But I doubt that day will come if all you're doing all day long is being on internet criticizing others pics and creeping up on strangers checking out their profiles. Naughty naughty!

Wow, they sure do start early....
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Android user, tons of problems.
    Mozilla, amazing wait times between button click and action occurring.
    Emails with "%username commented..."
    Lots of issues.
    Also saw the newly updated android app is coming out.
    Someone posted a link earlier... just glitchy right now.

I'm stuck through a relationship with worse glitches than this!
  • UrnAsh
    Options
    Are you guys using iPhone app? I use Android and I haven't had any issues :smile:

I'm using Android and it's been nothing but buggy since I started two weeks ago.

But I'm happy to trash talk Apple products any day :wink:

Android works fine for me..
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Too many people sleeping with each other?

Oh, you mean a technical problem with MFP?

Too many people posting about people sleeping with each other?
  • OrionG
    OrionG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My Adnroid app seems to be working fine, so far.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    FYI: June is when the interns start.
  • HoneyDaggers
    HoneyDaggers Posts: 91 Member
    Options

That was unnecessary.

Clothes are always unnecessary.

EXACTLY!! :heart: If I had a back like 1CG I'd show it off too!

It's a lovely back. Rock it.
  • Kestrel45
    Kestrel45 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm just glad my profile says "years old" instead of simply "old". Now THAT would have hurt.

LOL! Yeah
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

That was unnecessary.

Clothes are always unnecessary.

Tell that to my boss...I mean, come on, don't call it casual Friday unless you MEAN casual Friday. Am I right?
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options

And then take them off slowly

And the winner is....
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options

That was unnecessary.

Lol, sence of humour....... Love it!!!

What exactly does that mean? That you were joking? Clearly you don't know what a sense of humor (that is how "sense" is spelled, BTW) is, then.