Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's do this!!

Hi all!

I am 25 and live near London, UK. Have been in and off the health wagon for years but sadly am at my peak again :(

Lost a lot of weight 3 years ago with bad eating habits & bulimia however put it back on tenfold now! Looking to maintain a healthy life style for good and lose the weight I put back on.

I workout every week but my biggest down fall is food, I find it so hard to control this hence why I try to use this app as much as I can!! Want to curb my eating seriously now and create good habits with healthy eating.

Looking for support, friends and others in the same boat as me! I love working out but I also love food, would love to get to know people like me to give each other motivation etc. Also I'm a newbie to this "community" on here so sorry if I make any faux pas! Whatsapp, snapchat or texting support as an extra would be awesome too!